Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Create a free ut2004 server

Hello there people,
    It might be the wrong place to post such a thread/request but i am new at the forums ,
    please forgive me.
    My request is for a free demo server for ut2004.
    I would like to create my own server, but for this, i need your help.
    Could you please give me a license?

( I have no regrets if this application even gets denied, its all up to the senior administrators )

Thank You,
    Your's Sincerely...

my e-mail, subhashis_bhaumik@yahoo.com

Originally posted by Silverlance View Post
    Hello there people,
    It might be the wrong place to post such a thread/request but i am new at the forums ,
    please forgive me.
    My request is for a free demo server for ut2004.
    I would like to create my own server, but for this, i need your help.
    Could you please give me a license?

( I have no regrets if this application even gets denied, its all up to the senior administrators )

Thank You,
    Your's Sincerely...

my e-mail, subhashis_bhaumik@yahoo.com
    Here's your Demo Key-license:
    Code:
    UT2004-UTDEMO-UTDEMO-UT2004
    Don't let anyone else use it!
    I'll be watching you so don't screw up or I'll come and take your license away.

Comment

Thank You soooo much...

But where do I use this key?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverlance View Post
        Thank You soooo much...

But where do I use this key?
        Don't make me say where.

Actually it gos in the windows registry(assuming you using windows).
        This is a test. If you plan on running a server there are allot of things to learn. Start with google.

Comment

Tutorials

Assuming you pass this first test then there are allot of resources to help you get off the ground and make a respectable server.

Adrenalineparty has a full range of beginners video tutorials, click on the arrow on the left of UT2004 to open the tree then click Tutorials: http://www.adrenalineparty.com/ And here is a popular thread were people post monsters: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...659841&page=12 INI's homepage has allot of cool monsters.

Allot of people are using INI's monsters but the whole idea is to create a server that's different from anyone's and exciting in it's own way. If you follow the batch exporting tutorial from INI then you can change the default properties of the monsters, I really don't know if this works on the demo version; why not just buy the game (which was actually the first game I ever purchased)?

Comment

Thanks for advertising
            I would like to make more video and illustrated tutorials for ut2004 but no one is asking

Comment

No problem Dirty, all your videos explain very clearly and completely how to do anything that an admin would want to do. Silverlance if you have any suggestions for new videos click the support link on the adrenalineparty home page and send them to Dirty.

Comment

Originally posted by dirty_tampon View Post
                Thanks for advertising
                I would like to make more video and illustrated tutorials for ut2004 but no one is asking
                Hows about one on creating a monster for invasion Dirty??? I always wanted to try one.

Comment

sorry i dont do mods/monsters i am just a mapper

Comment

Originally posted by dirty_tampon View Post
                    sorry i dont do mods/monsters i am just a mapper
                    No Probs dirty, i like your video's thats how i created my first map thanks to you.
                    Good job.

Comment

Working...
                    X