Shout out to the NEWBS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shout out to the NEWBS!!!

If you are new to the world of epic games this forum is right up your alley. I am a NEWB, or atleast thats what they call us. I purchased Gears Of War 1 for the PC and have enjoyed the game emensely. The characters are very well animated and the detail in the game is unreal! I rarely had lag problems and the multiplayer option was great while it lasted. I played with an xbox controller because I never was very big on PC controls. The only thing that sucks about that is you cant stick a frag to an enemy with it you still have to use the keyboard. Anyway thats enough about that. The reason for this thread is to reach out to al the NEWBs who are tired of the cocky players that have no lives except the one that exist on GOW. Every time I read comments like "Your just a NEWB and I probably wouldn't play against you anyway. Go ahead and get rid of the game, youll be doing the rest of us a favor." It really ****** me off. They were new at one point too. This type of talk only discourages the growth of the number of new gamers we get.From what i've seen nobody really plays together on it. Guys get there asses kicked time and time again because ther is no team strategy. The vets just play every man for themselves and do everything they can to pad there stats. Id like to start a Delta force within the GOW world. This force must consists of nothing but NEWBs. We can call ourselves Dark Force Delta soldiers. Our names would look something like this Achillesjaden [Dark Force Delta General] and on down the ranks to recruit. When a player accrues a certain player ranking they move up to the next rank. The idea is for the NEWB's to kick some veteran ***!!!! All NEWB's are accepted, and we will help you to be the best. Tell me waht you think?
Working...
X