No Flak N00Bs!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Flak N00Bs!!

I saw MantaClaus say this once or twice, what does that mean, they don't want you to use the Flak Cannon? Or overuse it?

And while I'm at it, I liken calling people N00Bs [or variants] to racist or prejudiced thinking. It's an insult to someone you know nothing about, other than a perceived lack of skill at this game. I don't feel insulted personally because it's a matter of when I purchased the game and the time I've put in. I would never feel inferior to dudes like [deleted by author] and company that just shriek expletives at their team the whole time. I imagine they must be gems to know in person. Maybe I shouldn't have used his game name but it's no secret to anyone that plays with him, and he's only one example, there's a few others that seem to be close to a heart attack or aneurysm a lot of the time. At the end of the day, how do you possibly feel superior to someone because they purchased a game later than you? LO fekkin L

I play to reduce stress and have fun! ***** I guess I am a N00b.

OK let's move on, nothing to see here, I feel better now…

lol, get it all out your system slaughter, ut is full of whiner's, they are telling you to not use flak, fek em and use it more, in fact get it out whenever your near them just to annoy them lol, don't limit yourself with any weapon, use the one's you feel comfortable playing with, i play for sheer fun but there's a lot of people who don't, the people who don't are normally the whiner's

what game type's you play?

Comment

Indeed, if you're quite new to online and you're not a diehard that sits online all the time, you won't be as good as those who do (and there is a lot of them!). I never understood why people like that actually play. Probably they just like winning, but they lose a lot of things. Like, many people who play online tend to disable some graphical options just to see something more clearly, for example, the display of your weapon, your own footstep sounds and such. What does it give? Nothing, you win more but you don't have as much fun as if you had done it with all the options enabled.

Comment

Pretty much ONS, the occasional CTF or maybe invasion for grins. I find that in CTF the skill level of everyone else just prohibits me having 'fun'. ONS allows for learning as you go I think. Cheers, see you out there.

Originally posted by NightMan View Post
        lol, get it all out your system slaughter, ut is full of whiner's, they are telling you to not use flak, fek em and use it more, in fact get it out whenever your near them just to annoy them lol, don't limit yourself with any weapon, use the one's you feel comfortable playing with, i play for sheer fun but there's a lot of people who don't, the people who don't are normally the whiner's

what game type's you play?

Comment

This is why I've always played botmatches. People get to me too easily; one ***** ruins it for me.

...well, that and being on dialup.

Comment

Good thread slaughter!

I totally agree with you man. I can't believe people actually take this game so serious. I just like to blow **** up when i am in a bad mood and the online gaming industry allows me to do that. Check out my thread its called shout out to the newbs.
            Cheers

Comment

Thanks!

Cool, I will check out your thread. Hey, and no Flakking huh?

Originally posted by achillesjaden View Post
              I totally agree with you man. I can't believe people actually take this game so serious. I just like to blow **** up when i am in a bad mood and the online gaming industry allows me to do that. Check out my thread its called shout out to the newbs.
              Cheers

Comment

If a guy is whining at you, that means you're getting in his/her head, whether you're intending to or not. And his level of play is decreasing. So if he keeps whining, go find his static carcass for a free point.

And I laugh at Flak Noob. It actually takes quite a bit of skill, and a ton of balls to get kills with it in this hitscan dominated game. You got a flak kill? Congrats to you I say.

Comment

Working...
                X