Dodging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dodging

After dodging I have always to walk or to wait a second, before I can dodge again.

Someone wrote somewhere: "Most importantly, try dodging left or right while moving forward or backward, or dodging forward or backward while moving left or right. You can dodge without stopping this way."

Well, I tried this, but it doesnt work. For instance I press press constantly the forward button. At the same time I dodge to the right side. Before I can dodge again to the right side (while still walking forward) I have to wait.

Does somebody know, how dodging without stopping/walking functiones??

Thanks for help.

Greetings
    Schery

As far as I know there is a delay befor you can dodge again. (this is normal). What I think they ment was that you don't have to stop moving before you can dodge.

Comment

Ah, okay! - Thank you.

but then it's a bit weired to walk right/left between dodging forward, or walk forward between dodging right/left.

I think it's better to walk forward between dodging forward and to walk right between dodging right.

Comment

Moving left or right isn´t a good explanation. Actually you have to hold the forward/backward key pressed the whole time, but are dodging left and right. Instead of running straight you turn into a sideways degree (ca. 45), so you’re moving diagonal but with the dodge or the dodge jump you will even out the movement to the side and the result is a forward movement. It´s like a parallelogram of forces between the diagonal forward movement and the dodge and the resultant is the way you move.

If you dodge or dodge jump forward/backward you have to stand still for a sec because you have to release the forward/backward key to perform the dodge/dodgejump.

Also if you put a jump after the dodge example : forward forward jump you will perform a dodge jump which is faster and the jump goes further.

I tried to explain that in this thread.

http://www.ina-community.com/forums/...hlight=running

If you don’t understand it get the video mentioned in it.

Comment

Working...
        X