X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ducatisto View Post
    Get your $10 out and buy UT2004 if you want to play this map

Duca
    Depends where he lives. In Sweden is all copy of UT2004 gone. I bought an extra copy some months ago and then a buddy to me wanted the game and we looked everwhere but couldn't find it....here.

Comment

UT2004 is available over ebay. i wanted my friend to play who lived in the Netherlands and i live in the USA. I bought him a copy over e-bay and had it shipped to him by the person i bought it from. Just ask the seller on e-bay if they ship internationally and it should work. Also!!! just a tip make sure that you dont get a copy that is 20 disks long. cuz for some reason that one i bought for my friend was no joke... about 20 disks to install.... try to get the dvd version

Comment

The Unreal Anthology isn't hard to find, it gives you ut2004 + Unreal1, Unreal Tournament and Unreal2-the awakening, 4 games in one. Bought it in the local store a few weeks ago even if my other copy of ut2k4 works just fine. =) In Sweden you can get it online at megastore.se for 189kr.

Comment

wrong driver, version? if NOT i think would help to upgrade ,last i ve read right the "readme" after upgrading ,oh years ago ,hope i could help.

EDIT : Wrong Thread ,can an Moderator move it please

Comment

Originally posted by Molgan View Post
            The Unreal Anthology isn't hard to find, it gives you ut2004 + Unreal1, Unreal Tournament and Unreal2-the awakening, 4 games in one. Bought it in the local store a few weeks ago even if my other copy of ut2k4 works just fine. =) In Sweden you can get it online at megastore.se for 189kr.
            Thought that epic/Atari should sale only the UT2004 copy even here in Sweden. Many young people who maybe don't want to pay 189 SEK for 4 games, incl. 3 games they don't want. Around 100SEK is a good price (I gave 59SEK for my new copy at Ginza! )

Comment

Working...
            X