Need some help with telefragging!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some help with telefragging!!!!!

Hello there me people!!!! I was just wondering if anyone here can help a simple n00b and tell him what the heck telefragging is. PLease!!! Is it something to do with teleporting? If it isn't i give you permission to spit in my face.

Originally posted by Bobbyson666 View Post
    Hello there me people!!!! I was just wondering if anyone here can help a simple n00b and tell him what the heck telefragging is. PLease!!! Is it something to do with teleporting? If it isn't i give you permission to spit in my face.
    Hi, telefragging is typically caused by 3 things. 1. Spawning right on top of someone. 2. Going through the teleporter at the same time as someone and 3. Using your translocator to translocate right ontop/onto someone.

The most common occurrence of this is going through portals. Just be careful that you don't go through at the same time because some team-mates get really ****** if you TK them.

Anti_Mike

Comment

Telefragging also occurs due to a wierd bug I know nothing about, it usually happens when one player is stomping another.

But yeah .... tele, self explanatory ... fragging, explanatory or not, it downright sounds violent!

Comment

Thanks peepz!!

Horray!!!! I completly understand now thank you!!! These forums rock!

Comment

Working...
        X