hi all!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi all!!!

hi i am just new tho ut2004 and can you cuyz plz give me some tips? with weapons en how tho use them?

1) search the forums - loads of beginners hints and tips threads
    2) spectate better people playing - join a server as a spectator
    3) practice offline - hit # to get the console up and type "god" for invincibilty and "loaded" for all the weapons I think.

Comment

Do not use God mode. And definitely do not use auto aim.

I suggest you set Friendly Fire to 100% This will help improve your aim and your awareness of your own and other player's line of sight.

If you practice in instant action, keep this in mind, that bots with a skill level below adept will have slower ground speed (less than 100%) than the default speed of human players online. So it is not advicable to practice at any bot skill lower than adept. However, if adept is too difficult right now, then play the game at skilled.

One more piece of advice, download utcomp and use the unlimited practice round to practice. The great thing about utcomp is the hit sounds. It tells you when you hit a character and can help make unconsious adjustments to your gameplay.

Comment

Well i have played ut2004 in periods since it was released. I guess the only way to be better is to play better players then yourself. You can also spectate how others moving around the map. Etc etc

Comment

Working...
        X