question about character models...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question about character models...

Whenever i go to select my character model, there are 3 question mark spaces, ive beat SP and defeated Xan and I still dont have him as a model....anyone know why?

It was told to me that there was some sort of glitch or mistake or something that Epic made so the characters couldn't be unlocked no matter what.

Comment

That sucks... :bulb:

Comment

But I think there was a Umod or something at http://ut200xfiles.com that had something to unlock all the characters.

Comment

If you want to unlock the secret characters, you can do the following:

Browse to user.ini. Between any two sections, copy and paste the following:

[GUI2K4.UT2k4MainPage]
          TotalUnlockedCharacters=Malcolm;ClanLord;Xan

Make sure there is a space between the 2 sections surrounding it and the one you added in, that's all

Comment

If you use cheat codes doesn't it disable the ability to unlock them?

Comment

It's not a cheat code, you just change a line in the user.ini folder, try it

I did that because I don't play single player, I play online since the UT2004 demo and I wanted those new skins

Comment

Open xPlayersL2 and L3 (in system folder), and look at the line of info for Clanlord,Xan, and Malcom.

Each have thier own name in quotes like: "XAN". Make it "".Delete their name from the quotes, and save the .upl, and it's all good.

So "XAN" should be: ""

Comment

Working...
                X