Tracking stats question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tracking stats question

I had to re-install UT2004 because i deledted some files with CC Cleaner. I still had all the maps and extras ....i just reinstalled the game hoping it would add the files it needed like i did with Micrsoft Word 2002.....great idea :bulb: :bulb: .......i am so stupid.......but anyway i lost my settings......i got that figured out but how can i keep my stats if i CAN NOT REMBER MY STATS USER NAME AND PASSWORD.....i know my name in UT2004..IT is Sergeant_Joe....just can not rember my stats name and password.....am i skrwed? Please Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You can't retain your Stats, if you forgot the Details...

Comment

Try guessing it. If you don't change your nick very often, your stats user name will be quite sure too Sergeant_Joe.
      For the password, most people use the same password over and over again - try your "usual" passwords and see if you find a match!

Comment

Unfortunately, if you can't remember it on your own, you'll never be able to go under the same stats again. I had to reinstall it also, had the same problem, even made a few e-mails to the offical sites, and they clearly stated they were unable to do so.

It was disappointing to me also, as I believe I had/have the most flag caps (in real games) out of all 2k4. But, if you make your name the same, you can just easily add the two up.

Comment

I reinstalled the game about 4 times now, when I go to stats and search for my playname, there are four entries, so the name doesn't disappear, but stats are reset with every new install. Stats give you a new idnumber, but playname stays the same.
          You HAVE to know your id and password when reinstalling.

Comment

anyway there is no point in tracking stats now, most servers ,in fact all servers in UT2k4 are now stats disabled at this point of time(my observation) and i cannot understand why. I just found out last night that all the servers seemed to be stats disabled now, even all the good and well established servers which used to have stats are also disabled

Comment

Yes, all servers are stats disabled, thats because the stats server is down.
              I've read this in another forum here. They are working on it...
              Hope they'll be back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by (ODC)Jones
                Yes, all servers are stats disabled, thats because the stats server is down.
                I've read this in another forum here. They are working on it...
                Hope they'll be back soon.
                thank god i hope so too:noob:

Comment

Working...
                X