How To....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To....

like first: sorry for beying nooby but i`ve just started with ut.
    1,where i have to put mods (like air bucaneers for example) to get it work?
    2, how to make it work?
    3,where to put ut movies to get it work? (machinimas)

1. If you have a .ut4mod, then you just need to double click it and follow the installation process, if it's a .zip, then thre should be a readme with it that tells you where all the folders go.
    2. To activate a mod, on the main menu, go to "community" and then to the "mods" tab at the top of the screen and select your mod.
    3. Movies don't need to be put anywhere, unless they're .demo files, they need to be put into "..\UT2004\Demos" and if the Demos folder isn't ther, then make one. But movies just need running in your favourite media player, most videos are probably encoded with DivX

Hope that helped

Comment

then i`ve got a problem, cause ut4mod after doubleclick does nothing.... thanx for .demo sollution . but still cant make mods to work. maybe something with ut installation. dont know...

Comment

Don't worry, it's still possible to install ut4mod-files, I just don't remember the right syntax. I'm sure someone can help.

It's something like ->ut2004->system-> "setup install filename.ut4mod" in the command prompt or start->execute...

Comment

Working...
        X