spawning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spawning

if you kill someone in ut2004 your enemy will spawn again(!). my question is: where will he spawn? is it allways the spawn place that is on the other side of the level or is it random?

Its random in some maps, its called spawnkilling. If you kill someone around shock in rankin, chances are theyre gona spawn at either Bio, Flak or LG.

Comment

Originally posted by [=UTVC=]
      Its random in some maps, its called spawnkilling. If you kill someone around shock in rankin, chances are theyre gona spawn at either Bio, Flak or LG.
      Biorifle area is most common spawning area and also the link gun area too

Comment

It is only random to an extent. The player will probably spawn in one of two or three areas furthest away from you. But it is not completely random.

Comment

Face

though in CTF-Face, you always spawn in this dome

Comment

um....if u have headsets once the person spawns u know where they spawn. in 1v1 anyway

Comment

Originally posted by MyNameIsD3ath
              um....if u have headsets once the person spawns u know where they spawn. in 1v1 anyway
              In that respect you need to have the sound settings tweaked and build up a good knowledge of what sounds mean what. But ya, that seems correct.

I only know about spawning in the sense of spawning in opposite sides of the map in DM games. I don't know about others.

Comment

You DO NOT tweak ANYTHING to be better at a game. Don't do rolloff at all in UT. It just screw things up.

Comment

make a keybind for suicide, hop in the map single player, and kill yourself repeatedly to find all the spawnpoints. competitive players know all the spawn points on the most popular maps. Like for instance, theres no spawn point near the bio in goliath, but theres 2 or 3 near the shock rifle. Get yourself some easy kills, and keep yourself from being grenaded in the back.

Comment

Working...
                  X