Autoamatic translocator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autoamatic translocator

I've read something about aliases etc. One that works nice consist in keeping a key pressed for the protective mode of the shield gun. When you release it the previous weapon is selected. Well, I'd like to do something like this with the translocator. My idea is to, either keeping the button pressed or not, to be able to just fire and automatically you switch to the translocator weapon, the translocator is launched, and a second later you are teleported, and then the previous weapon is selected again. Is it possible? Thanx.

U can find trans binds here:
    http://members.lycos.co.uk/ut2003console/aliases.php
    but they work slow in UT2k4.

So I only use this one to end translocation and switch back to best or previous weapon:
    H=switchweapon 10 | altfire | onrelease switchtobestweapon

U'll notice in UT2k3:
    Command="getweapon XWeapons.TransLauncher
    In UT2k4:
    switchweapon 10

Comment

Try this, H=SwitchWeapon 10 | Fire | Onrelease altfire switchtopreviousweapon

Comment

I got it working with this:

Aliases[#]=(Command="switchweapon 10 | Button bAltFire | onrelease switchtopreviousweapon",Alias="teleport")

Mouse4=teleport

However, it's too instantaneous. I'd like to see the launch and second later be transported. Isn't there a way to insert a wait or delay? Really I don't understand how this works. What's the difference between bfire, baltfire and altfire?

Comment

I was mistaken. The problem lies in the name of the alias. If you bind like this mouse4=teleport, it works too, with an instant and automatic teleport. I'll try an alias with another name and try to find out how to add a delay.

Comment

You cant do a delay, afaik.

Comment

Working...
            X