i have a noob question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a noob question

How in the world do you get ur name in diffrent colors and all that stuff on 2003? i see a lot of people have it done

should be in Ucomp options, it used to be doable before the first or second patch, just UTcomp now.

Press Home and you can set it there...

I think...

Not quite sure.

Comment

i think that the name coloring was shut-off with one of the pathces....wasnt it?

Comment

Yes, UT Comp 1.6a allows you to color your name.
        http://ut2004.gameamp.com/ut2004/viewUtcomp

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeFabian
          i think that the name coloring was shut-off with one of the pathces....wasnt it?
          Yes and no. Before the patch, you could simply adjust the INI file to add colours to your name, this way everybody could do it. Epic addressed this as an overlook and it has since been coded over. However, the mutator 'UTcomp' still allows for coloured names, but you have to be playing on a server using the mutator, and if you don't like competetive servers, well then you're SOL.

Comment

You guys completely misread his post. Ill highlight it out for you:

How in the world do you get ur name in diffrent colors and all that stuff on 2003
            Now, Im not completely sure how to do it, I think its with that weird mutator thats like UTComp, but for 2K3. It was something like TFA or smth.

Comment

Originally posted by [=UTVC=]
              You guys completely misread his post. Ill highlight it out for you:
              Oh ****. Yeah, that certainly complicates things a little bit.

Comment

Working...
              X