X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another keybind quest

got a few to ask about.

when I do:

[key]=use | getweapon Onslaught.ONSAVRil | fire | onrelease getweapon XWeapons.ShockRifle

Made this up so that when I press [key], I get of tank, i immediately get avril, then fire, then switch to shock.
    But when I execute this, i:

Fire the vehicle's weapon, get out of vehicle, select shock.
    Any suggestions on how to delay the use function .003 secs or something?

guess i had just one :[

ty

---------------------------------edit----------------------------------------------

Mouse4=use | getweapon Onslaught.ONSAVRiL | fire | onrelease getweapon XWeapons.SniperRifle onrelease getweapon Onslaught.ONSAVRiL | fire

acually, this one works with the exit vehicle avril part in single player fine, but does not do anything past get out of vehicle, get avril, then fire.

I guess this was not the correct place to ask help for binds.

And suggestions on where to find help or get comments?

Comment

It was the right place to ask. Be pacient mate!

You could do this:

[key]=use | getweapon Onslaught.ONSAVRil | onrelease getweapon XWeapons.ShockRifle

Press the Fire button manually, when you got out, and when you release the [key] you get the shock. Gives you more control anyway

Comment

Yeah, my bind did have that controless flaw : when I exited vehicle, my fov was not fixed to where it was while in the vehicle, so I would be acually firing in a different direction.

Thx man, ill leave out the [key]=use | getweapon ONSLAUGHT.onsAVRiL | *Fire* | onrelease getweapon XWeapons.shockRifle

*Fire* had me firing in the wrong direction :[

I know binds do not hold a candle to aim, but I am just playing around with this ?Unreal.Engine? to see what all is available.

Comment

One of the most important binds that i have is "[key]=Switchweapon 1|SwitchToLastWeapon"

I use it to quickly switch between current weapon and shield.

Comment

I use a similar one, the old shieldjump bind;

SwitchWeapon 1 | Button bFire | OnRelease Jump | onrelease

..for exactly the same reason as Evil'. However, since in UT it takes a second or two the actually pull out the weapon, it leaves you with a handy possibility.

If you just tap the button, instead of holding it to charge up your sheild, it just pulls out the sheildgun leaving you free to either sheild yourself or use it offensively (I nearly killed a brand new goliath just with my shield tonight, woulda been quite funny ).
            It doesn't really make you switch faster or owt, but it lets you get away with using one button less.

Ps: I just remembered & had to go back & check my stats; Was that you on my team the other wednesday in Alleys Evil<3? (http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/mat...match=17016412) if I'd have realised at the time I'd have said hey.

Comment

Just find that using the scroll wheel to switch weapons with takes too long. If I could get use to this new setup I have, and get some shock combo aim, I might be of some use to the ons community lol.

But I downloaded that training map that was posted somewhere here, and I can do all the jumps (overshot the central one) and am now just constantly trying to get a fix on the shock arena. Btw, I like that target section with all of the beacons, helps having those 3 pillars around do dodge in and out of.

But thank you for info, this has been helpful.

Also, anyone know all of the numbers for the pipedswitchweapon?

I have:

0=Sniper
              1=Shield
              2=Assault
              3=Bio
              4=Shock
              5=Link
              6=Mini
              7=Flak
              8=Rockets
              9=Lightning

from madhookup.com

but It has no referance to the avril, minelayer, and the grenade launcher.

I "Can" just do

[key]=getweapon Onslaught.onsAVRiL | onrelease getweapon XWeapons.SniperRifle

But I would like to use the pipedWeaponSwitch for that.

[Key]=PipedSwitchWeapon 7 | PipedSwitchWeapon 8

works ok though, just trying to find out how to add ons weapons to the list or something

Comment

0 = Ion Painter, Target Painter and the Redeemer.
                1 = Shield Gun.
                2 = Assault Rifle.
                3 = Bio Rifle and the Mine Layer.
                4 = Shock Rifle.
                5 = Link Gun.
                6 = Minigun.
                7 = Flak Cannon and the Grenade Launcher.
                8 = Rocket Launcer and the Avril.
                9 = Lightning Gun and the Sniper Rifle.
                10 = Translocator

or you can use:

XWeapons.Redeemer
                XWeapons.Painter (Ion Painter)
                OnslaughtFull.ONSPainter (Target Painter)
                XWeapons.RocketLauncher
                XWeapons.FlakCannon
                XWeapons.SniperRifle
                Onslaught.ONSGrenadeLauncher
                XWeapons.Minigun
                UTClassic.ClassicSniperRifle
                Onslaught.ONSAVRiL
                XWeapons.LinkGun
                XWeapons.ShockRifle
                Onslaught.ONSMineLayer
                XWeapons.BioRifle
                XWeapons.AssaultRifle
                XWeapons.ShieldGun
                XWeapons.Translauncher

Comment

I know this have been discussed before, but I have seen no solution too it and hope someone have figured something out:

Having a piped switch with i.e. the rox get messed up playing ons or vctf because of SwitchWeapon 8 = Rocket Launcer and the Avril.
                  [Key]=PipedSwitchWeapon 7 | PipedSwitchWeapon GetWeapon XWeapons.RocketLauncher - is an impossible bind I know, but does someone have any idea of how to get the same functionality?:noob:

Comment

Originally posted by BigJim
                    Ps: I just remembered & had to go back & check my stats; Was that you on my team the other wednesday in Alleys Evil<3? (http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/mat...match=17016412) if I'd have realised at the time I'd have said hey.
                    Yeah, that's me

Comment

Well maybe if you just simply change the weapon priority to minelayer before bio, and avril before RL, then do:

PipedSwitchWeapon 3 | PipedSwitchWeapon 8

would pull out minelayer, then bio , then AVRiL, then RL

Maybe - just throwing something out there

Comment

Originally posted by UejYi
                        Well maybe if you just simply change the weapon priority to minelayer before bio, and avril before RL, then do:

PipedSwitchWeapon 3 | PipedSwitchWeapon 8

would pull out minelayer, then bio , then AVRiL, then RL

Maybe - just throwing something out there
                        Thats the problem, if I picked up mines and bio, the avril and rox would be out of reach. It would toggle mine/bio because it can only handle 2 weapons

Comment

Working...
                        X