DM-training grounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DM-training grounds

Everybody keeps telling me to get dm-training grounds but I can't find it. I've searched forums and it just tells me no match so can anyone direct me to the nearest link please. Thanks-----Bodaddy

DM-TempleofTrialv4

thats the one you want.

Comment

I don't think so

THIS is what you are looking for

Comment

Originally posted by eviL<3
        I don't think so

THIS is what you are looking for
        I concur.

Comment

Hey thanks alot. I'm out of town until sun. and not on my computer so I'll get it when I get home. If there are other things good for training I'll take them too. I'm in a great clan [FDG] but I want to do as much on my own as possible. Thanks again

Comment

OK. This is wierd but I'm going to ask something totally unrelated to this post (You'll understand why). I just posted a thread about my headset in beginners disc. on the 26th and got a few good replies. it's called 'headset ?'. I can do a search for it and it turns up but just going to beginners disc. it's not there. When I do the search and find it, I can hit next thread or previous thread and those show up but when I go back to the actual list of threads, it's not there. Whats up? I didnt want to post another thread incase its there and I'm not seeing it for some reason. Can anyone else see it now?

Comment

Its two threads down....

Comment

Man thats weird. It's not on my screen. Although I am not on my computer but a few hundred miles away on my in-laws comp. I wonder if thats the problem. I can't see some of my recent post either. Oh well I'll check when I get home. Thanks for the confirmation.

Comment

Howdy Bodaddy! [FnG]-TrainingGrounds is definitely the one you want. If you want someone to practice with, come find some of us! We'll be more than willing to.

~S

Comment

Hey dude good to hear from you. Yes I downloaded it, watched the demo and am going to start practicing. I wish there was more dodging stuff on the demo but I can learn that elsewhere. I gotta get good keybinds made too. Oh well that will come. That white dot cross hair is nice too. See ya later. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X