zoominstagibextra2004z_mzy Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zoominstagibextra2004z_mzy Question

The scope feature works fine. The problem I am having is this. When I load the RPG mutator.. the scope quits working. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

The regular zoom insta gun works fine with the RPG MOD. I wanted to use the other insta gun, because it has a clear scope on it.

Or need someone to help me Mod the scope on the working one. To make it a clear view scope. I have never made, or modded a weapon before. This part is all new to me. I can make maps, sigs, and voice packs though... LOL

Comment

wats rpg mutator?

Comment

RGP is the role playing mod. Where you build your character, through stat points you earn. Like weapon speed, health bonus, etc.

Comment

Anyone ever have this happen? Load the RGP mod, and the scope stops working? Any suggestions would be appreciated.. Thanks

Comment

where can u get rpg mod?

Comment

This whole page is nothing but UT 2004 mods. It is listed on there as well. http://browse.files.filefront.com/Mo...owsefiles.html

Comment

WOW, i checked the site out. totally sweet. imm gonna get all of em!!!!
                SO EXCITED!! YES!! TY SO MUCH.

Comment

YW.. Glad it helps you out.

Comment

Is your prob with the scoop fixed yet??

Comment

No sir.. still the same .

Comment

Working...
                      X