Please! Help! Quick!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please! Help! Quick!

I don't know what happened. I downloaded ece bonus pack, installed it and now no part of UT2004 will work. What do I do? I keep getting this critical error message.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2005-02-15_17.02]

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 2661 MHz with 766MB RAM
    Video: No Video

Assertion failed: sizeof(*this)==GetClass()->GetPropertiesSize() [File:.\\UnGame.cpp] [Line: 148]

History: UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Free
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks for any help.

:cry:

Go into your UT2004 folder and then into the system folder. Take the files UT2004.ini and User.ini and put them somewhere else, like on your desktop. These files contain your settings and if they're missing, new ones are created by UT the next time you start it up. With a bit of luck, that'll solve the problem.

Comment

Still same critical error message. Anything else maybe?I have the 6 cd set, is ECE pack only for the ECE edition?

Comment

Have you tried repatching? (Downloading patch 3355 and installed it again.)

Comment

Originally posted by Da Spadger
          Have you tried repatching? (Downloading patch 3355 and installed it again.)
          yosh... worked for me when i had the problem.

Comment

reinstalled 3355 yes!yes!yeeess! OH MERCY,that was better than sex. ?wait? no maybe that's an overstatement, but you have to realize Im 40 and have 4 kids 11 and under, so excitment comes in strange forms these days. Anyway fixing that with the 3355 patch was pretty dang good to me. Thanks for saving me a fortune at the cardiologist or psychiatrist. Really, thanks alot.:noob: :up:

Comment

I like this guy... he cracks me up

Comment

Originally posted by richmanrush
                I like this guy... he cracks me up
                i lol'd and agree.

Comment

lololololoolololoooooo

srry ,... just being annoying.

but yeah bodaddy is funny lol

Comment

also, i like spiral cut ham 2. but i would prefer thin sliced turkey.

Comment

My 10 yr old son actually asked if I could make his translocator shoot little pies, so he could eat them on the way to the other teams flag-----Bodaddy

P.S. ya'll are awesome, You crack [me] up.

Comment

MUUUHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA!!!1
                        PIE???? I JUST LAUGHED INSANELY MUCH AFTER READING THAT!!!
                        LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by bodaddy
                          My 10 yr old son actually asked if I could make his translocator shoot little pies, so he could eat them on the way to the other teams flag
                          Sounds like a smart kid, tell him he's not alone.

Comment

and it all started with logy's quote in my sig! :haha:

Comment

Hey bodaddy!

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=498456

Comment

Working...
                              X