• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    As long as you keep a link to this thread, sure

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hello legacy evil it's a perfect post
    Can I tranfer the whole post into other language and post it in other forums?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by eviL<
    Most good video editing software costs lots of money. If you're running windows i suggest you use Movie maker for now...

yeah, but i am saying down the line..movie maker is ok, just not the bst, have you tried WMM in Vista yet?

Lan

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Most good video editing software costs lots of money. If you're running windows i suggest you use Movie maker for now...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ok

sorry its been so long. never got it what i wanted it ot do, but i just used fraps and vurtual dub.. its just for begginer's anyway, but thanks for all your help, all i need now is to get a decent Piece of editing software..

Lan

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah I know old past, but tx for this tut anyways, makes my life easier .

I made the ****test video last night, but eh, can only improve, right?.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Cool!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Jeeej, after couple of tests i found that 20 framerate is good. Thx

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Video -> Framerate
    Change to x frames per second...

Low values make the Video slow and High values make it fast.

EDIT: See here

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've searched everywhere some option where i could chance speed @ VD but i cant find it.. You have any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://virtualdub.org/

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, maybe you could tell me some good video editing programs? :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A _bit_ fast, but not too bad. Maybe you can make it slower by using some video editing prog

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah i think its still bit fast. I rezised it and compressed.. here's the vid:

http://koti.mbnet.fi/lolnoob/test.avi

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Its still fast? Try 30. Then try my compression again. Also, about adding the sounds, you can add a new sound track and put the sound in there, then drag it to sync it to the music. If that fails, use a audio recording program like Audacity (google for it), Get your demo loaded, load it to the frag then pause, then press record in Audacity, then play your demo. Delete the blank space in the recording you made by holding left mouse from the end of the blank bit to the beginning of the song. Also, if you want to put it to mp3, search http://www.dll-files.com for the file it prompts you for.

If its still too fast, its probaby your computer acting up. Zip then upload the frag to somewhere like www.filefactory.com , we'll see if its too fast on our computers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X