No announcement yet.

Animated Gifs Tutourial Part 2 (Demos --> Gifs) / Movie Making Tutorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I compressed all the screens from .bmp to .jpg but that didnt help either..

Comment

Just compressed a 519MB Vid to 2.5MB...

:bulb:

Comment

omfg,

I forgot to edit the options for the xvid coded.. that shud be the prob soz..

EDIT: The five second movie (800x600) is now 4,9 instead of 6,9 MB, still too much isnt it?

now its 3,5 think thats good

Comment

Nice, glad you got it working I think when you have longer videos the compression is better. Not sure though. BTW: Here's a demo of that movie i compressed. It was 519MB uncompressed, and just look at the Video Quality! It still looks the same!

BTW: That Options Part was added just about an hour ago. So you couldn't know anything about it

Comment

So maybe its better to just make all the dumpframes movies and put everything together with effects and stuff..
            And after THAT compress it..?

cuz now I compress every single kill

Comment

Yep, better create, edit, and then compress. The only problem is, it uses loads of space on your HD. But you better get used to it, i had about 10-20GB disk space used for my "Evil Jumps" Vid...

Comment

Is there any free and good video editing program I can use..?
                As windows movie maker sucks..

Comment

I don't know of any free ones. Most are commercial. Adobe Premiere 1.5, Sony Vegas, but they cost too much for just messing around.

If anybody knows of a good free Video Editing Program, post it here!

Oh, this is from a google search, check it out:
                  http://www.zs4.net/
                  http://desktopvideo.about.com/od/sof...tfreesw_ro.htm

Seems quite good... (havn't tested it though)

Comment

Is there any way to compress the files to XviD using Windows Movie Maker..?

I mean, when I save my video, i dont see an option to save it with the XviD codec..

Is it possible to import the codec into the program or something..?

Comment

Not that i knew of, but it's not that hard anyway. Save the file, load it into vDub, Compress, done.

Comment

Well yeah ok,

but since I dont have sony vegas or adobe premiere..
                        I want to make the movie with Windows Movie Maker and when I got everything finished I have to save my files, but all default codecs you can use are **** imo..

Comment

Wich default codecs? DivX? XviD?

Comment

When saving the file you can choose between different things:

I hope you are dutch, lolz:

Comment

This is in Movie Maker, right? Well if it is, save it Full Quality, and then compress it using VirtualDub.

Comment

thats the problem.. :P

Highest quality there is, is DV-AVI and thats ****..

Comment

Working...
                                X