vehicle ctf?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vehicle ctf?????

i hear poeple talk about vehicle ctf but i dont know how to play it becuase i dont see it on the game type is it a mutator, mod or some thin?

its called vCTF, download a vCTF map then you will see the gametype in instant action.

just looking at your username, do you like halo? theres been a few Blood Gulch (coagulation) maps made for Halo including vCTF (need to register for Levels4You) and this Bombing Run map. you might be interested

Comment

cool thanks a bunch Imp@l3dRound, (and yes i like halo )

Comment

if youve got a fast internet connection consider downloading HaloUT which adds halo skins and vehicles.

btw vCTF is cool

Comment

awsome ill have a look see, and i was wondering when your driving vehicle with a capacity of more than 1 person how do yo uget the bots on your vehicle? and thanks agian Imp@l3dRound :up:

Comment

U should also install the latest patch. If u install it u are able to see the gametype VCTF in your serverbrowser. [glow=blue]patch3335[/glow]

Originally posted by halored
            I was wondering when your driving vehicle with a capacity of more than 1 person how do yo uget the bots on your vehicle? and thanks agian Imp@l3dRound :up:
            Use the tauntmenu by pressing "V" and search 4 the option cover me. The bots in close range will jump into ur vehicle.

Comment

oh ok thanks for the info »madMar†y»

Comment

No problem

Comment

Originally posted by halored
                  awsome ill have a look see, and i was wondering when your driving vehicle with a capacity of more than 1 person how do yo uget the bots on your vehicle? and thanks agian Imp@l3dRound :up:
                  just beep the horn and run them over, normally does the trick. in vehicles without a gun in the driver position (hellbender) left mouse click is horn. in a vehicle with a gun on driver (goliath) obviously left mouse click is the main turret gun, so you need to open up your settings and specify a key for "vehicle horn"

otherwise just press the number keys 1, 2, 3 where 1 is the driver seat, 2 is the secondary gunner, 3 is tertiary gunner, so that you can operate the guns yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by »madMar†y»
                    Use the tauntmenu by pressing "V" and search 4 the option cover me. The bots in close range will jump into ur vehicle.
                    then when you exit the vehicle the bots will continue to cover you, to the best of their ability

Comment

Originally posted by Imp@l3dRound
                      then when you exit the vehicle the bots will continue to cover you, to the best of their ability
                      There is a command called "Hold this position". That should do the trick

Comment

awsome, and thanks a bunch for all your help Imp@l3dRound and »madMar†y» :up: :up:

Comment

vCTF maps :up:

Comment

Working...
                          X