Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

iOS 7 Developer Update - February 1, 2014 Deadline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paradoc View Post
    make sure when you import your mobile provisioning and certs that you import both the developer and production provisions/certs. should work after that. the symptoms you are describing typically result from only importing production.
    that worked!! thank you so much.

Now that I am able to install on all of my iOS devices I noticed that the App Icon is not showing up properly. It is just defaulting to the standard UDK one. I know iOS 7 changed the App Icon size requirements to 60x60 / 120x120 for iPhone and 76x76 / 152x152 for iPad. I've tried adjusting the sizes of my App Icons in "Build\iPhone\Resources\Graphics" but it didn't do anything. Perhaps the UDK Patch notes that were supposed to be posted on 2/26 provide the instructions required to get App Icons working properly?

Comment

Originally posted by Ace33 View Post
      that worked!! thank you so much.

Now that I am able to install on all of my iOS devices I noticed that the App Icon is not showing up properly. It is just defaulting to the standard UDK one. I know iOS 7 changed the App Icon size requirements to 60x60 / 120x120 for iPhone and 76x76 / 152x152 for iPad. I've tried adjusting the sizes of my App Icons in "Build\iPhone\Resources\Graphics" but it didn't do anything. Perhaps the UDK Patch notes that were supposed to be posted on 2/26 provide the instructions required to get App Icons working properly?

You need to replace all 14 UDK default icons with your own. I also noticed that the 120x120 icon (Icon60@2X.png) is not recognized by default and gives you a warning after submitting the App. To fix this you need to add the icon reference manually to the UDKGameOverrides.plist file. I simply added the whole icon array from Iphone-Info.plist to be save.

Comment

they changed their filenames. old ones had a dash and new ones don't (or maybe vice versa...can't recall exact case), so probably just overwrite what ships in the resources folder (but make backups just in case).

[edit] i must have posted at same time as hegi and didn't see that response. thanks for that tip on the 120x120. i wasn't sure how to solve that either, but got the same warning.

Comment

Really disappointed that Texture paint tool bug with texture compression is still in the build. This tool is not applicable at all!! Gosh, that's sad...

Comment

So, I updated to the Feb 2014 UDK release in hopes of being able to finally submit my update to Apple. Now, even though my code still says "AdManager.ShowBanner(true);" with the 'true' param indicating my ads should be at the bottom, the ad banner is up top an doesn't stretch the full width of the screen.

http://1drv.ms/1fBeBG6

Comment

Working...
            X