Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

iOS 7 Developer Update - February 1, 2014 Deadline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks epic!!!love u guys

Comment

any chance of a ballpark estimate on release date? are we talking days/weeks/months? looking forward to the update, but also need to assess the time associated with updating code/asset migration from a practicality standpoint.

Comment

I would like to know too. My game is done here, just finding and fixing bugs while waiting.

Comment

Yea, an update would be nice.

Comment

We are working hard to get the new release out as soon as possible - just sorting out a few pesky bugs. We will make an announcement as soon as there are more concrete details to share. We do apologize for any inconvenience this slight delay may be causing any of you.

Comment

Take your time. It would be great to wait a little longer, but have no struggles with bugs in the future Thank you a lot for your work!

Comment

7 February, I can't upload my game, hurry up, Epic, please, some make our living with this. And Thank you for your work.

Comment

So I just want to make sure on something, is UDK July 2013 good for uploading now?

Is this next update really needed? I haven't tried to upload my game yet because of this update, so should I wait longer, or do you guys think uploading now is okay?

Comment

Originally posted by TwilightAngel View Post
                    So I just want to make sure on something, is UDK July 2013 good for uploading now?
                    No, it will be rejected during Application Loader ipa evaluation with an error message stating applications are no longer being accepted with this version of the SDK.

Comment

Okay, thanks for the update.

Comment

AW YISSSSS this is just great!! And Happy New Year to Zak and the rest of you awesome Epic peeps!

Comment

I'm sorry to post about this here, but this bug really need to be noticed and is related to upcoming iOS7 UDK build.

TCPLink does a huge freeze (lag ~5s) on a BindPort function call, in iOS7. In previous iOS builds everything was fine (tested on iPhone 4S, iPad 3, iPad Mini with Retina Display). Seems like on iOS 6 everything worked in asynchronous way, in a separated threads, but on iOS 7 it's freezes all the game for about 5 seconds!!

Our game is built on top of this ability connect to remote server, and all our developed logics are binded to this feature, so this issue is fatal for us! Please-please take a look on that.

Comment

hi guys, any new? i need upload my game...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by markogonzalez84 View Post
                              hi guys, any new? i need upload my game...

Thanks
                              So do I.

Comment

Me too, i'm unable to update my game and customers are expecting it...

Comment

Working...
                                X