Question About Swarm Agent Bandwidth Consumption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question About Swarm Agent Bandwidth Consumption

I downloaded UDK and I was using swarm agent on a map, and it took 3 hrs just to get to 10%, so I cancelled it. However, I'm still noticing overnight that 3 gigs will be used up, even though I do nothing but leave the internet on; no game in the background, no downloading, nothing. Even though I cancelled the swarm, can it still be eating up my bandwidth until it finishes? I know it sounds like a strange question since I said I cancelled it, but ever since I did that, gigs have been used, and I can't account for what's happening to them. Any help would be appreciated

check your log file.C:\UDK\UDK-2011-09\UDKGame\Logs.if your map has a few certain errors it can soon reach very a large size.mine was eight gig once.

Comment

So even if I cancelled the swarm, it can still be downloading on the net somewhere, draining my bandwidth? And my bandwidth was drained another 5 gigs last night Oh, btw, I completely recovered my computer back to factory settings, switched the hard drive with another, and I changed the name of my computer.

Comment

Working...
      X