can make a game for android with udk ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can make a game for android with udk ??

hello i want know can i make a game for android and ios with udk ?? or no only make with unreal engine 3 ??
    how i can ????
    thanks

You can make a game for ios with udk. But for android you will need ue3.

Comment

is it possible i take UE ?? how price i take it ?? i need Unreal engine 3 only for create a android game how i take this ??

Comment

contact epic licencing for UE3 price.
        http://www.unrealengine.com/en/licensing/

Comment

As far as I remember teh official price is 750.000$, but varies depending on customer.

Comment

Originally posted by cube2222 View Post
            As far as I remember teh official price is 750.000$, but varies depending on customer.
            That's for like a full license, though, if all he needs is android, I'm sure he can get a build for a lot less, but yeah either way you will have to contact sales and see what you can work out, good luck

Comment

750.000$ wow this is a very expensive for me i want make a game for android only (i do not make for other platform like xbox one or ps4 and ... ) how many price for android license ??
              thanks

Comment

You have to contact the sales team. It may be the full license. However, it's also possible that they send you a build which is much cheaper.

Comment

i make games with unity3d engine and Until next year i want make games with UDK but i want make game only for mobile (ios and dnfroid )
                  That is why i want license for android i dont want full license .
                  how i contact with sales team ?? i wanted send a mail for http://www.unrealengine.com/en/licensing/ yesterday but i hit by trouble for my mail name ---> amir1375.6@live.com <--- i have not a website and domain please help me!!!!!!! (sorry for my english )

Comment

Mate, you would need a full source UE3 license which is stupidly expensive for 1 person. I hate that most of the engines don't let you export to android even in Unity you have to pay like 1000 dollars to export to Android. Your best bet is to just do it for IOS. Good luck!

Comment

thanks Unity3D is very god the publish . public game for android , ios , mac , win , is very easy but with udk is hard By the way i can not pay and i can not work with licence

Comment

Originally posted by Waldermar View Post
                        Mate, you would need a full source UE3 license which is stupidly expensive for 1 person. I hate that most of the engines don't let you export to android even in Unity you have to pay like 1000 dollars to export to Android. Your best bet is to just do it for IOS. Good luck!
                        just to clarify the point, the current version of unity3d let you publish for free for android, ios, pc, mac and web

Comment

more question
                          1_ what this licence (99$)?? https://www.unrealengine.com/udk/lic.../#company-form is this licence for android or no ?? with this licence can i publish my game for android and ios ??
                          2_ how i use it ?? i most install it or no epicgame build the game for me ?? (like cryengine )
                          3_ this licence for 1 game or dont care ?? ( Infinite Games )

Comment

1. this license is for pc and for ios, you can build any numbers of games, but when you reach the 50000$ you must pay to epic 25% of your revenues, for concept of royalties.

2.- you can build the game your self.

3.- any number of games

Comment

thank
                              i dont Understand i want to make a game for android with UDK what i do ?? how price for android licence ?? how to get it ??
                              please help me !

Comment

Working...
                              X