Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have problem with my environment and won't render anything.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have problem with my environment and won't render anything.

I ran into a problem in UDK and now nothing wants to render, no textures or effects just the landscape and static meshes (the ocean and the skybox). Even my ocean plane and skybox doesn't want to render any textures or effects in the perspective and all there is a bland grey color. Here's an image of it:

[IMG][/IMG]

I really don't know what happened and all I was doing was applying my material with the new size to the landscape only and then UDK did this. What makes this stranger is the fact it renders everything when I try the level and all these effects are mapped properly on the static meshes. Another thing I have the July 2013 update version and when I start up UDK the usual sky effect in the default does show only the same grey color. Did I run into a bug in UDK and is there a way to fix this?

Did you turn on mobile emulation?

Comment

Did you turn on one of the viewmodes via the buttons across the top of each viewport? Choose the 'Lit' button.

Comment

Never mind I just reinstalled the July 2013 version and its working again.

Comment

Working...
        X