Unreal Engine 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MichaelKnight1 View Post
    for licensed UE commerials Use i pay $99 or $2500 !!!!!!!
    UDK is $99 when you are ready to publish the game, you don't need it until then.

UE3 is $???,??? ... you will need to contact Epic and your bank manager. For PS3, you will also need the permission of Sony and additional costs. The same applies to Microsoft and XBox. Together these costs will be very expensive.

Not that any of this matters judging by your current approach to this subject. I still think you're trolling.

Comment

Just so you know

There is a difference between UE3 and UDK, UDK is the low-cost and free version of UE3, it only supports PC, Mac, and iOS and you must use the logo. It costs $99 to be able to sell games made with UDK

UE3 (Unreal Engine 3) costs a lot of money (hundreds of thousands of dollars) and is used in many AAA games and supports consoles

Comment

Originally posted by darthviper107 View Post
        Just so you know

There is a difference between UE3 and UDK, UDK is the low-cost and free version of UE3, it only supports PC, Mac, and iOS and you must use the logo. It costs $99 to be able to sell games made with UDK

UE3 (Unreal Engine 3) costs a lot of money (hundreds of thousands of dollars) and is used in many AAA games and supports consoles
        give me examples of games are already made with UE3 , FPS - Open world or anymore ...
        who is the best engine , UE , Cryengine or Unity3D ?

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelKnight1 View Post
          give me examples of games are already made with UE3 , FPS - Open world or anymore ...
          unreal tornement, gears of war and borderlands spring to mind.

who is the best engine , UE , Cryengine or Unity3D ?
          UE is the best, maybe not the easiest to learn/use but is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by smokey13 View Post
            unreal tornement, gears of war and borderlands spring to mind.

UE is the best, maybe not the easiest to learn/use but is the best.
            why ppls say unity3d is the easyiest and the best engine for indie games , he can make usueful open world games and has a lot of packages and tools like racing game kits , udk don't have that stuf huh !!

Comment

Guys, just ignore the troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ambershee View Post
                Guys, just ignore the troll.
                The troll is you son-of-a-*****
                i just new that doesn't mean i am troll okay

Comment

Then stop claiming things you have no clue about and spouting nonsense.

And at least put the smallest effort to research things on your own.

Comment

game making is a difficult endevour, but not so much that it is out of reach... plant your feet and take a step forward, then another, then another, always keeping one eye on the man you will become, and make sure each step is a step in that direction... i've been going around the last two years testing game engines and learning modeling and such, and i always return here... there is a quality to it (udk) that makes me accept nothing less... dream the impossible dream, it's what i did, and after 60yrs on this wobbly old planet... i got no complaints... see it in your minds eye... and build it... the very best of luck to you...NS

Comment

Working...
                    X