Proper Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proper Advice

I have quick question i am going to dubai to this sunday for a job.
    so i wanted to know that do Epic have any Unreal Learning academy in Dubai or in UAE ? where i can learn about UDK properly .
    Actually i am recently Graduated for BSCS degree . i made my Final Project Using UDK. I have some knowledge about Maya and UDK .
    I want to Chrome my knowledge and become a proper game Developer.
    if their no Academy in U.A.E so is their any other way by which i can learn about UDK. Properly i mean Advance Level like Online Course or something?

Most advenced people here learned it by themselves. A course isn't better than a book or video. It's just about liking. To get really good with udk you just have to get experience with it. No course will give this to you.

Comment

Originally posted by cube2222 View Post
      Most advenced people here learned it by themselves. A course isn't better than a book or video. It's just about liking. To get really good with udk you just have to get experience with it. No course will give this to you.
      You are Absolutely Right Learning on our own is the biggest thing. all i need is a proper guidance which i cant find in the region where i live in. seriously i spend a year with udk.but being honest with you guyz . if u want me to write my own game type ill be like what the hell you just said :-/ .

Comment

I don't know that there's any programs specifically about UDK, some game development programs will use UDK but don't always note that in their course description. If you're looking for something in your region, you should look into Universities that offer a game development course and contact them to see if they use UDK in their teaching.

Otherwise, the best thing is to learn by doing, figure out a reasonable goal and learn what you need to know to be able to do it. Start with small tasks first and keep building up. There's not usually tutorials for large game concepts, but you can usually find out how to do a specific thing (like how to import animations vs. adding a new player character)

Comment

For example there's the book Unreal Development Kit Programming Beginner's guide: Unrealscript

Comment

Working...
          X