• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    After, epic takes 25% of what YOU get.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Is the $50,000 after or before steams take?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yep, UDK wants 25% after you have reached 50.000$

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, the greenlight subscription is to stop idiots uploading any random games, It says that a 'hobbyist' can upload there games to steam. So to clear things up steam takes 30% of game profits and UDK takes 25% after $50, 000 is it?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, as far as I read (a long time ago), they made the 90 for greenlight to prevent trolling.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by cube2222 View Post
    Steam takes 30% and takes a small amount (symbolic as far as I know) for greenlight.
    Steam wants 90€ for the greenlight permission -> but the money goes to Child Play

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Steam takes 30% and takes a small amount (symbolic as far as I know) for greenlight.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You have to keep in mind, that you will also have to pay some money to steam and that you probably have to startup a company when you would like to sell a game -> Im not sure if it is like that in other countries, but I heard that you have to do that in Germany and Austria

Leave a comment:

• replied
    99$ license, as they stated on the licensing page, the license has to be made for some adults, for example your parents.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Under 18 License

Under 18 License

Hello,

I am currently 15 but wish to purchase a License for UDK.. If needed?

I wish to upload my game to Steam Greenlight(then hopefully get my game on to steam).

Which License would I need and how much would it cost?
Working...
X