Where is my brush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thanks both, I got the problem. Basically hitting B on the keyboard it shows and hides the builder brush.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    aha! well theres your problem... you have to have 10 candles, one on each side of the pentagon in the center of the pentacle too...

i have a ton of csg/bsp geometry in my map and often loose my builder brush... sometimes i lft/clik the brush builder (left tool bar) and it pops up in the default position 0,0,0... sometimes i rt/clik and build a huge brush and keep an eye on anything that moves... sometimes i look in the side view and scroll out to see it waaayyyyy up top... and sometimes i just didn't see it in my sea of geometry...

it is in the default map that opens up with the program, yes?... cloaked into the cube on the platform... you could also try switching to 'brush wireframe' (top tool bar) view... you'll find it

also... in the top tool bar, in the 'modes' dropdown menu... check 'show>' and make sure the 'builder brush' is checked... NS

also...lol... clik on the 'G' (game mode) icon in the top row of icons... that might be the culprit

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You could push the reset button next to the prospective tab in the viewport that you are having problems with. It's an arrow that point down next to the letter P,S or T in the upper left hand corner of the viewport. That happened to me not to long ago and that is what I did. I am new at this so I don't know if that was the best way but it worked for me.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Where is my brush?

Where is my brush?

Hello,

while working it happened that I can't see anymore in any view any brush I try to create (brushes from the left column of UDK). Tried closing and opening UDK, load a default map, but probably I touched something I didn't had to so now the red construction brush is just invisible. Any tip about how to make it visible again?

PS: No dark rituals of any kind were conjured to the machine, seals of purity are intact and I always work inside a circle of silver chain with 5 candles placed at the edges of a red painted pentacle on the floor.
Working...
X