how attach object to UDK camera?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how attach object to UDK camera?

i want to attach an object (maybe interpactor) to main camera of UDK. so in normal game that object will stay always in front of camera and follow the way. like we want a rock always in sight. i really need to do something in kismet not the unreal script. can you guys help me with that?

Attach to Actor node should help you out. Create a Player variable for target and another variable for your interp actor for the attachment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacky View Post
      Attach to Actor node should help you out. Create a Player variable for target and another variable for your interp actor for the attachment.

Edit: i need to have a variable for udk main camera not make new camera and use it in kismet

Comment

Jacky's suggestion was to attach it to the player, not a new camera. Normally your player pawn is always in a fixed position relative to the camera so if that is your setup then this is an appropriate strategy. Otherwise it is a bit trickier.

Comment

Originally posted by Henrik View Post
          Jacky's suggestion was to attach it to the player, not a new camera. Normally your player pawn is always in a fixed position relative to the camera so if that is your setup then this is an appropriate strategy. Otherwise it is a bit trickier.
          thanks a lot guys Jacky and Henrik. that trick helped me

Comment

Working...
          X