Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    kismet2
    They call this new system 'Blueprints' and its quite impressive.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by TheJamsh View Post
    Hopefully it won't be so **** hard to find programmers anymore, and now the monstrous let-downs that are the next generation of consoles have been announced, we might actually get UE4 before summer
    having used other c++ engines in the past I'd say finding a programmer isn't that much about the language. how interesting a project looks (artistically, conceptually, etc) is very important to that. also a lot of programmers have a tendency to write their own engines (though this might have changed in the last few years)

also I haven't had a hard look at the next-gen consoles. what's so down-letting about them?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hopefully it won't be so **** hard to find programmers anymore, and now the monstrous let-downs that are the next generation of consoles have been announced, we might actually get UE4 before summer

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry! Thank you very much !

Leave a comment:

• replied
    you could just look at the hundreds of post talking about the exact same question, your google-fu habilities are in the shame now
    In short, Uscript is 100% removed, you use c++ and kismet2

Leave a comment:

• replied
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=unreal+4+c%2B%2B+or+unrealscript

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Question UE4

Question UE4

I have a question, what will unreal 4 be using? Unreal script or C++? If anyone knows please tell me!

Thank you!
Working...
X