Eyes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eyes?

Hello, I'm making a character and I can't figure out how to make the eyes to look like eyes at all. I don't have any particular problems, nothing technical or anything, I just can't find any source that can teach me how to make realistic or at least somewhat believable eyes in UDK. All I do is making spheres with a diffuse map and a specular map which obviously isn't enough. So are there any tutorials out there or does anybody know how to go about creating good eyes? thanks.

Instead of using UDK to create your eyes, why not design the eyes in modelling packages such as maya & 3ds max and then import them as static meshes. There are plenty of tutorials on this. I think digital-tutors have a set of videos on modelling realistic eyes with 3ds max.

Comment

Originally posted by nucleA View Post
      Instead of using UDK to create your eyes, why not design the eyes in modelling packages such as maya & 3ds max and then import them as static meshes. There are plenty of tutorials on this. I think digital-tutors have a set of videos on modelling realistic eyes with 3ds max.
      Well, yeah I made them with 3ds max, but I don't know how to create the materials so that they look good, also, could you make a material for the eyes in 3ds max and then export it to udk? if you can then would it have the nodes and all that connected already?

Comment

Working...
      X