Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UDKUniversity questions

Hello,

what is the UDKUniversity (www.UDKUniversity.com) exacly? Is that a Project, where the community works together on a game; learning by doing?

Cheers,
    raithon

I would assume it's a for-profit tutorial website.

Comment

Yeah make sense, thx. Something like Udacity for the UDK would be awesome.

3 Days remaining, I looking forward to it

Update: For the for-profit part, you mean udkmarket.com I think it's a part of the university.

Comment

Originally posted by raithon View Post
        Yeah make sense, thx. Something like Udacity for the UDK would be awesome.

3 Days remaining, I looking forward to it

Update: For the for-profit part, you mean udkmarket.com I think it's a part of the university.
        If you're trying to be subtle, it's not working - you obviously know what the URLs are for.

Comment

OMFG!!!! I can't wait for this amazing site to go live!!! All my dreams come true!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ambershee View Post
            If you're trying to be subtle, it's not working - you obviously know what the URLs are for.
            I don't know why you troll my opinion, it was only my opinion what I think about it.

Maybe my question was inaccurately ^^ My meaning was, how the UDKUniverity works exacly (Webinars and Full Classes).

Are Webinars a short class about a part of udk, for example: Kismet (1hours) and full classes where we can see how professionals create a game from the start to finish ( for example 6 months)?

Comment

Well it's a very suspect post. You'll find out in three days - no one in here knows anything.

Comment

Ah ok :-) I tought they have announced a few thing, but now I know why I didn't find something about it, thx. ^^

Comment

Well done keep up the good job (marketing)..

Comment

Originally posted by raithon View Post
                    Ah ok :-) I tought they have announced a few thing, but now I know why I didn't find something about it, thx. ^^
                    It's not official - both websites are registered to an individual (Brian Norquist).

Comment

Originally posted by vertigoo View Post
                      OMFG!!!! I can't wait for this amazing site to go live!!! All my dreams come true!!!
                      I agree that this is suspicious.. free advertise? 'cos we don't know anything and You are happy as there would be better tutorial than these already available in the Internet(and many of them free)

Comment

That's just vertigoo being sarcastic, haha.

Comment

I apologize I have not yet made an announcement about UDKUniversity, one will come shortly. We are not associated with Epic Games and we intend to make an announcement before we launch anything.

Feel free to contact me with any questions at Jonathan@UDKUniversity.com

Comment

Working...
                          X