When i get my license ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When i get my license ?

So i bought a UDK 99$ License and a Apple Developer License for my first iPhone Game.
    The Question is:
    How long does it take to have my license? I bought yesterday and paid it with my Vather's Credit Card (because i dont have one).
    So, how long will it take?
    Greetings from Germany!

what are you waiting for?!?!
    C++ sources!?!?
    You not gonna get it, all you have purchases is the right to work with UDK
    to get C++ sources you need to spend IMP 500x more money ))) %)

Comment

I thought i get some email or something 0.o.
      Something like" Ok, we see. You bought a license". Or some validation mail or something.

Comment

My license notification wasn't instant, I had to wait a little bit. They should send an email with an attachment showing you how to use the budget sheet for repayment after 50k.

Comment

Ah ok, so i dont have to Copy&paste some CD Key?
          How long took it with your license?

Comment

It was a long time ago, so I don't really remember. I think less than a week. If you have not heard from them just contact them back.

Comment

From what I remember, they send an email stating that you are now allowed to use the UDK for commercial uses. They also include a license agreement, that goes over the legal stuff. That being said, the editor itself doesn't change and there is no key to input anywhere. You can just legally sell whatever it is you're working on.

Comment

Originally posted by Vawx View Post
                From what I remember, they send an email stating that you are now allowed to use the UDK for commercial uses.
                What are you talking about? Isn't that the point of paying for the license?

Comment

That's what the email they send says. How's that confusing?

Comment

I think he confused "now" with not.

Comment

Working...
                    X