Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sample

Hi, it's me again =)
    Games made ​​with UDK question. Do you have games made ​​with UDK?
    FPS, MMO, Multiplayer?

I think chivalry medieval warfare was made with UDK. Do you just want to know which games are made with UDK or also with the Unreal Engine?

Comment

Only UDK, PLEASE.

Comment

http://www.unrealengine.com/en/showcase/udk/ are games made with udk some did get ue3 to avoid paying royalties
        Why udk only very few ue3 games use native code because it make development slower having to rebuild the entire engine every time you want to test code.

Comment

M.A.R.S, was made with UDK?

Comment

Friends, made ​​with UDK, Mars, the style of play here? Mars was UDK operation.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeqzy View Post
              I've always wondered why Unmechanical is not in that list. Looks a pretty good game to me.

Originally posted by Zeqzy View Post
              Why udk only very few ue3 games use native code because it make development slower having to rebuild the entire engine every time you want to test code.
              Really? I didn't know that.

Comment

Folks, I think it's difficult for you to question. I UDK, and I knew M.a.r.s. Mars is a game perfected. I would like to do something like that. Do you have this kind of downloadable games made ​​with UDK? Mars was UDK operation?

Comment

Yes however an type of game can be made with udk
                  Why not post a link to this game because google only shows the planet

Comment

We have a team of about 30 people. We tried to licensing Unreal Engine 3. But we have not come to the other side decided to use UDK. Teams for the scholar who specializes in the areas of people. Medal of Honor 2010 and the Medal of Honor Airborne, style games do. As you know, these games are made ​​with Unreal Engine 3. We Airborne UDK games such as the Medal of Honor in 2010 and can we do? Can we get the same quality with UDK?

Comment

Yes you can make a good quality game with any engine
                      Just enable the features you want in basesystemsetings.ini and change baselightmass.ini to improve the quality and size of the lightmaps

Comment

UDK and the Unreal Engine, providing the same quality?

Comment

from what i understand udk and ue3 are basically the same except you don't have the engines source in udk.

Comment

The only difference is the source files and the platform is not the lack of support. Is that what you mean? Unreal Eng 3 were separated with the quality of the Unreal UDK?

Comment

I would say that for the game you seem to intend to make the only difference is that you don't have source code acess.
                              However keep in mind that UDK only supports PC,Mac and iOS as target platforms and NOT consoles, android or flash like UE3 does.

Comment

Working...
                              X