Build error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Build error

I added a pylon, and carried out "Build All" , then, the following error messages was indicated.

"Multiple SeqAct_Interps refer to the same Actor(SkeletalMeshActor_1) for path building."
    "The full name of the interp actor which can't be interp'd is: SkeletalMeshActor_1"

How can I solve this error?

Sorry for my poor english.

what is it exactly you are trying to do with all these interp actions in kismet? there may be a better way to accomplish it..

Comment

Thank you for the reply.

I'm trying to turn SkeletalmeshActor to other SkeletalmeshActor.
      I made a Kismet node that calculate the angle from the coordinates of two points.
      If there is a better way to turn an SkeletalMeshActor to other SkeletalMeshActor, I was wondering if you could give me an idea of how to do it.

I'm trying to make a thing like Lock on system of DevilMayCry4.
      (Enemies can lockon PlayerCharacter. PlayerCharacter can lockon enemies.)

Probably, "Get Actor Location and Rotation" and "Set Actor Location (and Rotation)" refer same Actor. I think that this causes the errors.
      But, as long as I play in editor, lock-on system of an enemy works well.
      I want to accomplish this without errors..

Comment

My friend this:
        "Multiple SeqAct_Interps refer to the same Actor(SkeletalMeshActor_1) for path building."
        "The full name of the interp actor which can't be interp'd is: SkeletalMeshActor_1"
        says everything, delete one of this skmeshactors and add a new one but do not just use Shift+drag (i believe this is a shortcut) but instead of this add this actor from content browser or use standard procedure for duplicate objects on the scene. As we can see here u have few actors with same attribute: -SkeletalMeshActor_1- and this is a problem, first solve this

Comment

Working...
        X