When will we see a UDK version of UE4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will we see a UDK version of UE4?

I was wondering when since its been a while. I havent really been following Epic lately and was wondering if anyone had heard anything.

havent you seen the miriads of post like that that are in this forum?, really, it´s not to hard to use the search or google
    response: nobody knows, but there are rumors(not confirmed) that say that the minimum would be the end of this year

Comment

On the seventh blue moon of the seventh month of the seventh year.

Comment

Thursday...

Comment

Not untill 2014 most likely. Even if they were able to do it that quickly, they won't release the UDK before they released Fortnite, and possibly another UT or Gears of War using UE4.

Comment

hmmm I have a feeling these threads always come up when there has been a long gap between the last UE3 UDK release. Just bring on a new version of that and everything will be quiet again for a while.

Comment

Everytime someone asks this epic move it back a day just to be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by online|offworld View Post
                Everytime someone asks this epic move it back a day just to be funny.
                2016 it is then....

Comment

It's like cooking:
                  more time it will take, better it will be!

Comment

Unreal Engine 4.0 Release Date Article

I think I'm gonna be positive and utilize these threads with indirect self-marketing like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Mattano View Post
                      It's like cooking:
                      more time it will take, better it will be!
                      Interestingly, when I apply that to cooking, I end up hungry with a plate of something that looks like coal.

Comment

I didn't expected Epic to release this soon. Surprising, in a good way!

http://download.udk.com/UDKInstall-2013-02-ALPHA.exe

Comment

I don't know where you got that link, but that's an alpha release and not intended for general consumption; the original January 2013 alpha was delayed due to issues.

Comment

Originally posted by ambershee View Post
                            I don't know where you got that link, but that's an alpha release and not intended for general consumption; the original January 2013 alpha was delayed due to issues.
                            Wow I didn't know there are actual Alpha versions for UDK builds. xD Well good to see that a new version is on its way (presumably) for this month.

Comment

Originally posted by ambershee View Post
                              the original January 2013 alpha was delayed due to issues.
                              so you knew about a Jan2013 that was delayed? where did you come by that info? UnrealMVP got something to do with it?

Comment

Working...
                              X