Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

udkc is dead ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• started a topic udkc is dead ?

udkc is dead ?

hello, any body know is udkc.info is dead or if the admin is doing maintenance to the site ?

i'm trying to see the site but nothing sows up.

• replied
    Originally posted by ambershee View Post
    I entered games development ten years ago today. True story!

Henrik is old.
    One day you'll be telling tall tales of game development around a fireplace, stroking your long, white beard and.... wait. That's Henrik. No, wait... surely it's Geodav

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Pssst, they're talking about UDKC, the website that spawned the IRC channel you frequent :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    UDK isnt dead, UE3 isnt dead, but there are a couple bugs (apparently) in the latest build which could be fixed hopefully, but other than that its almost the perfect UE3 engine behind the source code builds id say.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, Henrik is almost as old as me... now that's old! ;-)
    Flak beats us both though... ;-)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I already own the domain http://www.idk-udk.com, which coincidentally already has a blank wiki project installed. You can use that if you like.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ADayInForever View Post
    Guys. Go to web.archive.org and type in udkc.info in the search url box. You can access earlier cached versions of that site. For those of you looking to do data backups and garner tutorial info, pull the data from the cache so that you can get a mirror going...
    thanks for the information i will register a domain for the new site next week, also is better a wikipedia or a form like site for the tutos ?

i'm planing in add all the tutos from the udkc.info and recopilate all tutos from this forum, like a major library and planing in the future to open a section to port all the current tutorials to the new ue4 when it cames out to help people with the transition from udk3 to udk4.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I entered games development ten years ago today. True story!

Henrik is old.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Henrik View Post
    nope. hopefully I'll be here another 10 years
    Sounds good to me

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Guys. Go to web.archive.org and type in udkc.info in the search url box. You can access earlier cached versions of that site. For those of you looking to do data backups and garner tutorial info, pull the data from the cache so that you can get a mirror going...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by cheesewhisk View Post
    Shame that stuff has gone / not mirrored
    i was trying to find the site administrator to try to re-upload the tutos into a new domain/server but i have never find an info of the administrator.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    All a man wants is a flying elephant.

Shame that stuff has gone / not mirrored

Leave a comment:

• replied
    nope. hopefully I'll be here another 10 years

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ahh your sites really coming along now, great stuff Also judging by your join date Henrik Im guessing we dont have to worry about you running away on us lol :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    People are welcome to post their stuff at http://unrealdb.com

Leave a comment:

Working...
X