Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

udkc is dead ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• udkc is dead ?

hello, any body know is udkc.info is dead or if the admin is doing maintenance to the site ?

i'm trying to see the site but nothing sows up.

its been like that for some time
    hope it isnt dead

Comment

I believe the site is indeed gone. The IRC channel is still active however (#UDKC on Gamesurge).

Comment

thanks for the information

Comment

Originally posted by ambershee View Post
          I believe the site is indeed gone. The IRC channel is still active however (#UDKC on Gamesurge).
          also for those that don't have an IRC client, or the few that like a browser based chat, you can chat with us at http://clodelstudios.com/UDKC/

Comment

Originally posted by CloDel Studios View Post
            also for those that don't have an IRC client, or the few that like a browser based chat, you can chat with us at http://clodelstudios.com/UDKC/
            thanks, you are the administrator of the udkc site ?

Comment

It's a shame, I learned a ton from that site.

Comment

i'm triying to contact the udkc site administrator to ask him for the links of the tutorials, i want to make a site to put in there a lot of tutos and docs about the udk to help the users.

Comment

this is why i rarely publish tutorials on these kind of sites.
                  a waste of time and effort for tutorial makers and when it inevitably goes down the tutorials are lost forever.
                  oh well

Comment

Originally posted by tegleg View Post
                    this is why i rarely publish tutorials on these kind of sites.
                    a waste of time and effort for tutorial makers and when it inevitably goes down the tutorials are lost forever.
                    oh well
                    You delete your copy when you upload huh?

Comment

i write tutorials usually on a spur of the moment thing.
                      one particular tutorial had a download included, over time my copy has been lost, and therefore the whole thing is lost.

hopefully all these tutorials are recoverable and can be published somewhere else...

Comment

People are welcome to post their stuff at http://unrealdb.com

Comment

Ahh your sites really coming along now, great stuff Also judging by your join date Henrik Im guessing we dont have to worry about you running away on us lol :P

Comment

nope. hopefully I'll be here another 10 years

Comment

All a man wants is a flying elephant.

Shame that stuff has gone / not mirrored

Comment

Working...
                              X