X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by SethPDA View Post
    I LOLed at that
    But anyway, you are right. This is all about money, as you can see, EPIC already made they Epic Citadel demo officially available on the Android Play Store so this might mean that Epic will finally support Android through UDK, because I have read a bunch of reviews and even on the slowest smartphones it runs great, even on my tablet!
    By the way, I have sent an email to Epic asking somewhat the same question as @Simmorsal.
    Will post back when I got response from epic if you guys are still interested.
    So what happened?? Did they answer?? Are we doomed, or there is still hope??

Sent from my HAIDA with Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by tegleg View Post
    could also be something like apple throwing cash at epic to make it happen for ios.
    I LOLed at that
    But anyway, you are right. This is all about money, as you can see, EPIC already made they Epic Citadel demo officially available on the Android Play Store so this might mean that Epic will finally support Android through UDK, because I have read a bunch of reviews and even on the slowest smartphones it runs great, even on my tablet!
    By the way, I have sent an email to Epic asking somewhat the same question as @Simmorsal.
    Will post back when I got response from epic if you guys are still interested.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i suspect its less of a licencing issue and more of a technical issue, its by far not straight forward to puplish to android with ue3.
    google has much better licencing than apple, yet ios IS supported.
    could also be something like apple throwing cash at epic to make it happen for ios.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Unreal 3 supports Android, however UDK does not. I suspect there is some kind of licensing issue that is currently preventing UDK from supporting Android.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Will android ever be supported by UDK?

Will android ever be supported by UDK?

Sorry if it's irrelevant, but I didn't know where to ask.
    I just wanna know if epic will ever decide to add android to UDK?!!
Working...
X