Decal Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decal Problem

Hey guys, I have a little issue when applying decals to BSP. When applying numerous decals to a single bsp shape, the material applied to the face with the offending decals on it simply vanishes. Anyone experienced this/know how to fix it? If it's a case of 'stop using more than one decal' then that's kinda sucky, but I guess I'll have to deal with it. I can't get pictures right now, but if anyone asks for them, I'll have them by tomorrow, hopefully.

Thanks!

Originally posted by SoapySupernova View Post
    Hey guys, I have a little issue when applying decals to BSP. When applying numerous decals to a single bsp shape, the material applied to the face with the offending decals on it simply vanishes. Anyone experienced this/know how to fix it? If it's a case of 'stop using more than one decal' then that's kinda sucky, but I guess I'll have to deal with it. I can't get pictures right now, but if anyone asks for them, I'll have them by tomorrow, hopefully.

Thanks!
    What are your PC specs? Is this DX11 or DX9? Were you just dragging and dropping decal materials onto it? And did you make these decals or are they some of the ones included with UDK?

I tried it just now. I made a BSP and applied one of each decal included in UDK and duplicated them all at the same time over and over and got up to about 100 decals on a single wall and everything works perfectly fine. It's got to be something wrong on your end.

Comment

The problem seems to has solved itself really. I re-applied the material to the bsp and the glitch just gave up. Thanks for the quick reply, though!

Comment

Well, quick for someone who's replying to a thread started at 1 am, hahah

Comment

Working...
        X