Time to start writing...

Comment

Originally posted by ffejnosliw View Post
      All of the tutorials! ALL OF THEM!!!
      hehe, love it

Comment

he he good one. Made me smile, but some news on when the update will be available would be nice though.
        I had to modify my June version quite a bit to release the mobile game. Now I just want a clean fresh version with everything at its defaults.
        I tried installing another June version on my D drive but I am just confusing myself with folders there. xD

Comment

He's not joking folks.

Comment

Originally posted by geodav View Post
            how about an educated guess then as a MVP http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/897600-Unreal-MVPs you get to hear a little more so please don't panic.

can't say to much at this stage
            Secret forum, eh?
            Tell us everything now, or we will send you spam e-mail!

Comment

Originally posted by Zeqzy View Post
              Also that is the icon of the ue3 editor http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/MobileLandscape.html on one of the pictures
              So... what's special about that???

Comment

Hey how to be MVP : D

Comment

Originally posted by Hello_World! View Post
                  So... what's special about that???
                  Nothing it just means that it won't be in udk for a while
                  But the yellow ( editor) and Green ( game ) ue3 icons are better than the udk Icon
                  also is there any documentation about PushNotifications in Engine\Config\IPhone\IPhoneEngine.ini

Comment

Originally posted by Zeqzy View Post
                    Nothing it just means that it won't be in udk for a while
                    hmm yeh I was wondering if that November part of the documentation was aimed at licensees for UE3 rather than UDK users... However I think I've seen the U3 Logo in the documentation before so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Comment

Welp, hope everyone with high expectations is a mobile fan.

Comment

Originally posted by ciox View Post
                        Welp, hope everyone with high expectations is a mobile fan.
                        how comes? I just moved back into the PC space with UDK so only mobile updates would be just cruel. lol Surely there will be more changes apart from activating landscape on mobile. he he

EDIT: Just read the realease notes... well yeah could've used that release in August or early September very well... now it's *a little* too late. Good to have a fresh installation of UDK now though!

Comment

Great new update!!! Thanks Epic!!!

Apparently all the latest Iphones and Ipads are now supported, and it's easier to start a game from scratch. This is great news for me.

p.s. I guess this means that Epic will continue to support the current Udk until there's an Unreal Engine 4 version of it!

Comment

Great new update!!! Thanks Epic!!!

Apparently all the latest Iphones and Ipads are now supported, and it's easier to start a game from scratch. This is great news for me.

p.s. I guess this means that Epic will continue to support the current Udk until there's an Unreal Engine 4 version of it!
                            Yeah now that I've installed the November version I am quite positive about it as well. Having a clean installation which is just under 1GB in size will make UDK sooo much easier to work with!! Also it is good to see that EpicGames still supports UDK. I noticed that the new UDK actually installs as 2012-10 so I guess they were really trying to make it an october version. Who knows what got in the way but it seems like this massive gap in releases was intended to be at least a bit smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by Henrik View Post
                              He's not joking folks.
                              Better start now then. Only one guy can write them all.

Secret forum, eh?
                              Tell us everything now, or we will send you spam e-mail!
                              We get invited to Epic's employee-only holiday tour to the Maldives once a year, where we have a massive open air LAN in UT2k4 and GoW 3.
                              They bribe the hell out of us, you see?

Comment

congratulations Mobile UDK devs!
                                for the rest of us, better sit back and wait another 4 months :/

Comment

Working...
                                X