• replied
    Originally posted by ffejnosliw View Post
    All of the tutorials! ALL OF THEM!!!
    He's not joking folks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    he he good one. Made me smile, but some news on when the update will be available would be nice though.
    I had to modify my June version quite a bit to release the mobile game. Now I just want a clean fresh version with everything at its defaults.
    I tried installing another June version on my D drive but I am just confusing myself with folders there. xD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hehe, love it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Time to start writing...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Chosker View Post
    how many tutorials / help do I need to write before being an MVP?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by geodav View Post
    how about an educated guess then as a MVP http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/897600-Unreal-MVPs you get to hear a little more so please don't panic.

can't say to much at this stage
    makes me jealous, how many tutorials / help do I need to write before being an MVP?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Forgive me if I am not moved by vague references to a closed forum from "some random dude" alluding to information that may or may not be pertinent. heh.

I am far from a state of panic, just pointing out what appears to be going on to the community at large. Hopefully I can play a part in bringing the lack of information to the attention of someone who can actually say or do something

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Also that is the icon of the ue3 editor http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/MobileLandscape.html on one of the pictures
    Also it does make epic look good giving a game engine to the comunity and they do get whatever's sent to et.epicgames.com

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how about an educated guess then as a MVP http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/897600-Unreal-MVPs you get to hear a little more so please don't panic.

can't say to much at this stage

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by geodav View Post
    @Gedden
    please stop the rumour mill, not sure why the next release is taking its time but its on its way, afaik Epic will still support UDK, don't forget they said the first UE4 game will be Fort-Night which won't be released till spring next year, so don't panic.

i'm only guessing here but i expect at least half the engine team will be pushing UE4 to be stable and releasable which takes a lot of time, well thats what i'd be doing
    Never been accused of being a 1 man rumor mill before . While I hope that its not the case, I must point out you are also guessing.

No one would contest that upgrading UDK to UE4 would involve a significant engineering effort from Epic. This is compounded by the 'rumor' that unrealscript is going away in UE4. Hell I would prefer UDK go to UE4 provided there is a migration path in place.

That being said its no secret that since the announcement of UE4, all updates to UDK have halted. Granted this could be a total coincidence. Epic does not 'owe' the udk community anything, even an explanation. They actually communicate with us very rarely (there has not been an 'Unreal Insider' post since 2011, for example). There is no reason to suddenly expect communication now, however it means as a community we have to speculate.

I feel its completely reasonable to bring up the possibility Epic may not think UDK3-->UDK4 is worth it. All im saying is a post from epic (or even better, an update) would go a long way for me personally.

Leave a comment:

• replied

tencharacters
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Henrik View Post
    my guess? Two Days™.
    I'm with Henrik here.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Two weeks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Chosker View Post
    or two days
    No, at the time of writing that would've made it a sunday release. I think that would've been a first. lool Soo the 2 days doesn't work on EVERY day! ^^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by XilenceX View Post
    He He nice find. Yeh must be close to the release then. Probably just about NOW or next week. ^^
    or two days

Leave a comment:

Working...
X