Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is that Call of Duty Roman Wars game using UDK??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that Call of Duty Roman Wars game using UDK??

I seen a video on the net for the new call of duty roman wars game, was it using udk??

sorry heres the link Call of Duty Roman wars u have to fast forward to 5 minutes into the video.

Comment

Yeah I think it is. ****, they have really increased the polycount and texture resolution from the previous games!

Comment

Looks like it uses Unreal, though I highly doubt that is an official game project

Comment

A search of the internet provides no information on this except for the video and this topic. All others are dead links. The video footage is from Gladiator, The Eagle, and maybe sound from 300. As darth said, it looks like Unreal but don't expect to much from it. It looks cool but then so did Homefront and Fuels of War. :P

Comment

You've asked this before. It's not a real game, and yes it does look like the prototype was built in UDK.

Comment

Personally I'm waiting for next obvious question wave: "how can I make game like Roman Wars in UDK??"

Comment

@merc-ai
                does that mean we got rid of the "how can i make an mmorpg in UDK" ? question thingy

Comment

that one will never go away, now we will have twice the number of those questions.

Comment

Ok, so it's called Call of Duty: Roman Wars, and it's made in UDK? It's not a mod for Call of Duty? And it looks like a Gears of War mod? Huh??

Comment

Originally posted by merc-ai View Post
                      Personally I'm waiting for next obvious question wave: "how can I make game like Roman Wars in UDK??"
                      Originally posted by reinrag View Post
                      @merc-ai
                      does that mean we got rid of the "how can i make an mmorpg in UDK" ? question thingy
                      how do i make mmo fps like roman wars in UDK?

Comment

Oh lol, just checked the video again and I noticed there was some actual gameplay as well I though it was just clips from movies

Comment

This is a joke right?

Comment

I dont see much war and those guys arnt noticably roman, whos this by because its not exactly entertaining!

Comment

If someone wants to devolope a game about the ancient just join my team lol ,
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V0DlafSrVM
                              Historycally realistic before any reality useless excessive distortion

Comment

Working...
                              X