Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Outlaws Lucas Arts Remake ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outlaws Lucas Arts Remake ?

hello, I'm new to this forum.
    I downloaded the beta udk lately, and I hardly know how to use it.
    But I will lead.
    Somebody here, can, or not, if a construction that would outlaws?
    Outlaws edited by Lucas Arts in 1997.
    Sorry for my English, I use Google Translation

It appears to me what you are after is just a Wild West themed first-person shooter based off of Western-themed novels and Spaghetti Western movies with some old-school fantasy level design thrown in.

Comment

Hello to you, I hope one day it'll be cool to see the unreal engine under UDK, do not you?

Comment

I've never played that game but you might be interested in the project I've been working on. Still very much a work in progress but I'm hoping to have something out for the community by Dec.

Attached Files

Comment

it tempts you to want to outlaws under UDK?
          Sorry my english sincerely, I use Google Traduction

Comment

If I'm understanding you correctly you want to remake Outlaws with UDK. If so, that is not allowed because it would be illegal.

Comment

Yes I know, I think.
              But I have so wanted to see in a new form of video game graphics. Especially with the UDK. It's a dream I probably never will see then ...

Comment

If you want you can do it for yourself, but you would not be able to share it

Comment

Working...
                X