Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Creat Movie Button-Rendering out cinimatics-And why i only get 2 seconds of footage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creat Movie Button-Rendering out cinimatics-And why i only get 2 seconds of footage.

Well,...i guess my issues is in the title of the thread. Can anyone help. I have a 1 minute camera flythrough using just 1 camera. If i press the "create Movie" button inside of Unreal Matinee,..it appears to only dump a snippet of my movie to the movie folder in my directory.

Does anyone know why?

The overview of my actions are.
    1. press "create Movie" button. A dialogue box opens with option of resolution to render and whether i would like to close UDK upon the rendering progress.
    2. Depending on my choices. A new UDK window will load and my character will spawn into the scene for a brief second before the "level loaded" commands to execute my cutscene begin.
    3. Movie begins and plays through,..however the dumped file is but a mere snippet of the feature.

If there is no one out there who has any idea as yet,..i will post a movie when i get a chance. But wanted to shout out incase it sounds familliar.

Cheers all.

Yes, same problem here. I would really want to know why...

Comment

it also leaves out various types of animation. almost like it captures with its own custom gametype rather than what you chose. haven't verified that but if I were a betting man..

Comment

Working...
      X