Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

minimum Specification computer for gamer/ user

haloo

if i want make game PC so how can i know the minimum specification computer game user for my game i make? So make people who interest to play my game know their computer can play that game or not.

Test on different computers and see what kind of performance you get compared to the specs of the computer. If you have a minimum fps in mind, you should be able to get a pretty good idea of what is required. You could also consider putting out a beta, have testers report their system configurations and what sort of performance they get.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexLeighton View Post
      Test on different computers and see what kind of performance you get compared to the specs of the computer. If you have a minimum fps in mind, you should be able to get a pretty good idea of what is required. You could also consider putting out a beta, have testers report their system configurations and what sort of performance they get.
      i has try test instal the other computer but i guess that must license first if they don't have Unreal development kit software so I buy the license now i confuse how to activated this license to know that game now full license. And i not yet sell now still just try test first .

Comment

you don't need the license to try UDK.. just down, install and you're off to the races.

In terms of hardware, just search the forums, this question comes up a fair bit

Comment

Specs are under: http://udk.com/download

PC Specs
          Minimum:

Windows XP SP3 or Windows Vista
          2.0+ GHz processor
          2 GB system RAM
          SM3-compatible video card
          3 GB Free hard drive space

Recommended for Content Development:

Windows 7 64-bit
          2.0+ GHz multi-core processor