Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UDK Spiritual Successor to Battlezone 1998--BIONITE: Origins funded on Kickstarter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UDK Spiritual Successor to Battlezone 1998--BIONITE: Origins funded on Kickstarter!

Hey guys, I've spoke about this project just a couple times before on here, probably over a year ago. Anyways, we're still at it! It's been a hard road so far, but we're pulling through! I thought you guys would be interested to know we exist, which is why I'm posting.

We were just recently on RockPaperShotgun.com, shortly after we reached our target goal and then some, with 20 days left to go! BIONITE: Origins on Kickstarter!

The reason why we're on there is to hire texture artists, however it wouldn't hurt having someone who knows the ropes of UDK more than the average person. I wouldn't dare to go near there, I'll stick to my own department.

But anyways, I'm sure you guys heard or played Battlezone before? Do we not need this genre back, it's been 14 years and the game industry is lacking lately imo.

I'd love to hear what everyone has to say here!
    Cheers!
    Dan
    http://facebook.com/bionite

20 days to go and you've beaten your goal already, congratz!

You're still looking to hire texture artists? We've got a couple who just happen to be seasoned pro's with UDK, I'll send you a pm

Comment

Sorry for taking so long to get back, we've been very busy lately. I'll send you an email some time today with some other exciting news we have.

Thanks a lot Ryan
      Cheers!
      Dan

Comment

6 days left at Kickstarter and we have a new hovertank video feature

Comment

Tell me there isn't going to be unlimited resources on a map. Kinda ruined BZ2 for me.

Also your maps seem to be lacking... lighting.

Comment

No worries there man, yes the lighting and graphics are lacking. The reason we are on Kickstarter is to raise funds to improve the graphics to AAA standards and we have already found the team to do it for us.

Comment

Everyone who has Liked us on Facebook so far will get a FREE copy of BIONITE: Origins Multiplayer when it's finished and the next 500 people who Likes us will get a FREE copy of Multiplayer too! This will include the full Multiplayer for free, a free Player Profile Page, plus 2 months free subscription for the Ranked Servers. The Ranked Server subscription includes the Persistent Worlds, Stat Tracker System and the Command & Ranking Systems. This will all be accessible through our website.

http://facebook.com/bionite

Comment

Awesome and a big congrats on this! Really excited to see you achieve the level of success that you have

Comment

Working...
                X