Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Where can I download more content for UDK?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I download more content for UDK?

Where can I download more content for UDK?

Thanks

You can't really, stuff for UDK is very specific so it's not really like people make packs of stuff for UDK. And in other cases, people just don't put their own stuff up for people to download.

Comment

er,some of us do.http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...-Only-Download

Comment

Thank you gaz661

Comment

This is very helpful, thank you!

Comment

That's all great and all, but If I were you, I would start thinking about making some models myself.. It's not as hard as it seems and you won't be restricted to other people's creations

Comment

Turbosquid has some free models and textures available for you to download for non-commercial use.

Comment

UDK Content Resource Locations

You guys might also try these locations as well:

UDK-Art

Game-Art
                Game development starts here!

UDK-Resources
                UDK rulz!!!!!

EpicGamers
                Epic Gamer Artists Community

GameDevelopers
                Developers Group

Electrolust
                Robo Enthusiasts Unite!

MechBay

Descent6DoF

And of course let's not forget the UDN, as they have many tutorials with accompanying support files the udk uses for the content resources

Especially since www.deviantart.com is full of talented artists like yourselves, wanting to find a medium for their content creation efforts!

Of course simply googling what you want these days will almost always turn up something useful!
                images?q=UDK+upk+staticmesh+material+animation+res ource+content+creation+level+design+tutorial

It really just depends on what you're looking for and how you want to use the information you get. Just remember the more specific you are about the content you want, the less you'll have to wade through!

Comment

That necrobump...

Comment

eh, new people are getting into UE3/UDK all the time - and still need valid info they can use, no matter how bumpy the ride gets!

Comment

I created a kismet and actor bonus pack as well, see sig.

Comment

Working...
                      X