Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Integrate f2p payment models in UDK games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    I'd avoid using DLLBind. Regardless of that, DLC and so forth doesn't really require modifications on the engine level.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I don't see why not, DLLBind can be quite powerful if used correctly.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    He wasn't asking about what license he would need for the payment part, but if it's possible to do without source code access.

I believe what you are asking for is called IAP, I know for a while ago it wasn't supported, but if you search around for IAP you might find your answer.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if you want to do this you would need a udk commercial licence nothing to do with the UE3 full source code licence this way you are earning money you need a commercial licence, even if you earn money through "ads" with your game you still need a UDK commercial licence not an UE3 source code licence lol

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Integrate f2p payment models in UDK games?

Integrate f2p payment models in UDK games?

Hi,
    Im sure this has been asked before, but the search functionality of these forums is rather **** and i pull my hair out every time i want to use it.

Is it possible with UDK to integrate payment options inside our games, so for example, a F2P game being supported by in-game purchases, and the whole ability for DLC. Just want to know if it's 'feasible' at this stage doing so with UDK, or if it'd require a full UE license for the source access?... not that i can afford that... ;P
Working...
X